PocketCounter is very easy to use but still powerful counter/timer for handheld. The main goal in its development was to create comprehensible, small and accurate timing tool without bloating it with gratuitous features. Comfortable user interface with clear digit display and hardware-button support enables handy and smooth operation.
Timing engine is explicitly designed for mobile-platform and guarantees exceptional accuracy with low processor load.
* subsecond accuracy (~1/64 )
* UI is designed for single-hand operation with Joystick. Also supports numpad-keys.
* standard counting-operations; Start, Stop, Pause, Reset, Lap, Elapsed and now also Countdown and Clockmode.
* "unlimited" list of elapsed and lap times. Only limited by phone's available memory.
* export timelist directly to Notepad-application. List can then be sent via SMS, e-Mail, MMS, Ir, Bt
* tiny executive (~31 kb) to save valuable memory even with included font-bitmaps
* supports counting in background. Now in special lowpower-mode. Switch to bg-mode with taskmanager.
* countdown. All features not yet fully implemented .
* Start/Stop counting: Joy-Down or Joy-Click or Numpad #8
* Reset counter: Joy-Up or Numpad #2
* Store elapsedtime: Joy-Left or Numpad #4
* Store laptime: Joy-Right or Numpad #6 (counted from previous lap or start)
* Scroll timelist: Numpad #3 up / Numpad #9 down
* Delete single line from timelist: Numpad C
* Clear timelist: Joy-Up or Numpad #2 twice in pausemode. Stop counting with joy-down to go in pausemode.
* Switch to Countdown-mode: Numpad #1 or via Options-menu.
* Switch to Countdup-mode: Numpad #7 or via Options-menu.
* Switch to CountClock-mode: Options-menu->mode->CountClock.
* Save timelist: Options->Tools->Export saves timelist to Notepad. Start Notepad to see the list.
* Background: Pocketcounter can left running in background. It supports "lowpower" mode to save batteries. Start counting and switch to another app with taskmanager.
* Timelist: "unlimited" laptimes & elapsedtimes can be stored to timelist with joy left/right. The list can then be saved to phones built-in Notepad-App. With Notepad the list can be sent using SMS , eMail, Bluetooth or Ir.