rotateMe is a freeware application for symbian OS 3rd edition devices, which allow you to switch your phone screen from portrait to landscape and vice versa.
Other compatible devices
Auto rotation: when you turn your device, the screen automatically rotates.
Watch a demo video
Rotate with hotkey: Press 'Edit' + 'Dial' to switch between landscape and portrait modes.
Rotate by launching: Launch the application to rotate the screen. (as on nokia E60)
New User Interface
System application: Prevent automatic closing of rotateMe by system in case of low memory.
Launch at startup: rotateMe will be automatically launched at the phone boot.
Don't forget to install N95AccelerometerPlugin.sis
To rotate the screen, keep this application opened and rotate the phone.
You can disable the rotation by pressing simultaneously Pen and Camera keys.
To close rotateMe go to Options -> Exit.
- Sensitivity:More sensitivity is set to a high value, more the display will rotate with a minor needing of rotation of the phone.
- Reactivity: More this setting is low and more you have to keep your phone in landscape/portrait position to rotate the screen.
- Auto Start: Enable this setting to launch rotateMe automatically at the phone boot.
- Inactivity Delay: After this delay of inactivity, auto-rotation will be stopped. Press a key, or unlock the keypad, to reactivate auto-rotation.
- Priority: High priority allows a better reactivity when big apps are launched.
- System App.: When activated, this setting prevents rotateMe to be closed by the OS in low RAM conditions.
- Hidden App.: Enable this setting to hide rotateMe from the tasks list.