Swim is a utility for automatic periodic synchronization of data with internet servers such as Google Calendar (through GooSync), Mobical, Zyb and Ovi. It makes use of the existing SyncML support in the system, and adds timing capabilities, something both UIQ and S60 mysteriously lack! You can set it to sync your data every 15 minutes, every hour, every 4 hours, every 12 hours, daily, or weekly.
How To Install
To use Swim, you need to do three things:
- Download the latest unsigned Swim SIS file from our download page.
- Sign Swim using Symbian Open Signed Online.
Install the signed SIS file on your phone.
- Get your IMEI by typing #*06# on your phone
- Select the following capabilities: LocalServices NetworkServices WriteDeviceData ReadDeviceData ReadUserData WriteUserData ProtServ, or simply select all.
- Set up one or more SyncML accounts in your agenda manager (UIQ)/sync settings (S60)
- Run Swim, and set up a timer
- Enjoy your synchronized data!
For more information please visit the developer web site