Twibble mobile is a twitter client for the Java enabled Symbian smartphones.
* post messages via your mobile network (WiFi, UMTS, GPRS), or using text messages (SMS).
* auto refresh: twibble can retrieve tweets automatically after a given time period.
* optimized to generate as little data traffic as possible. Only new tweets are fetched to reduce data traffic.
* integrated timeline: Tweets and direct messages are displayed in a single list sorted by date. There is no need to retrieve tweets and direct messages separatly, or to switch between various lists.
* open web links contained in a tweet (via phone browser).
* re-tweet (forward) of tweets.With a few clicks you can re-send a tweet you received without re-typing.
* quick @replies
* you can add friends
* mark tweets as favourites: Useful on the road when you want to mark a tweet for later reading.
* cancel network requests (twibble is multi threaded)
In addtion twibble mobile can add your position to a tweet (but only if you want!). It can even make use of the built-in GPS of the N95 or other GPS phones. The position can be displayed on the mobile device and on the desktop in Google maps or Google Earth, e.g. via the twibble API or twibble desktop.